Let our surface plasmon resonance solution simplify things for you - by getting you the high quality data you need, at your bench.
OpenSPR is the world's only benchtop SPR instrument. It provides high quality, label-free interaction analysis for a fraction of the cost of existing solutions.
OpensPR is user friendly and sets up in just minutes, so you can start generating data right away. Our unique nano-structured sensor surface delivers repeatable, highly sensitive kinetic data for proteins, antibodies, nucleic acids, and more. Get on rate, off rate, affinity, and specificity data all from the comfort of your own bench.
Features and Benefits
- Very low upfront and operating costs
- Label-free, real-time interaction data
- Intuitive and easy-to-use software
- Compact and portable
- High sensitivity with low noise and drift
- Automated calibrations and set-up protocol
- CSV data export for easy post-processing with TraceDrawer
- Perfect for first-time users and those with low throughput requirements
- Cuvette add-on transforms OpenSPR into a VIS spectrophotometer for time-resolved measurements
- Determine kinetics, affinity, and specificity
- Detect and quantify concentrations
- Examine structure/conformation changes
- Examine proteins, DNA, RNA, antibodies, peptides, lipids, polymers, micro/nanoparticle, small molecules, and thin films
- Follow purifications, map epitopes, ligand fishing
- Education and training in chemistry, biochemistry, physics, and nanotechnology
- Chemical and biochemical sensor development
- Biomaterials, biofouling and drug delivery
- Materials science, surface chemistry, and nanotechnology