The SavantAA Zeeman combines the longitudinal Zeeman-effect with programmable magnetic field strength, transverse heating of the graphite tube and the latest in surface-mount technology to give a uniquely superior graphite furnace atomic absorption instrument.
- Lightning fast background correction.
- Optimal magnetic field strengths are used for each element maximizing sensitivity and dynamic range.
- Self-aligning graphite tubes offer simplicity of operation.
- Programmable gas controls switch gases during the temperature program, allowing different ashing techniques.
- Automatic lamp selection and alignment of the eight lamp turret allows up to twenty elements to be analysed in an unattended, multi-element analysis.
- Built-in Super Lamp capability for 1 or 4 lamps offers improvements in detection limit, sensitivity and calibration linearity.
- High capacity Programmable Auto Sampler PAL 4000 with 60 or 150 sample positions, ten modifier positions and bulk standard positions.
- Innovative design employing radical developments in technology has lead to the introduction of a superior zeeman-effect graphite furnace system. The incorporation of a workhead which delivers a high magnetic field with variable field strength was essential to meet these criteria and surpass the performance of existing technologies.
- 8 lamp turret with auto lamp alignment.
- Variable slit width from 0.1 to 2.0 nm in 0.1 nm increments.
- Variable Magnetic Field adjustment from 0.6 to 1.1 Tesla in 0.1 tesla increments.
- Electronic Sample Viewing which allows colour viewing of grahite furnace allowing viewing of sample deposition, sample drying, ashing and atomization.
- USB communications.