The Nicomp 380 nanoparticle size analyzer from Entegris uses the Dynamic Light Scattering technique – otherwise known as DLS – a technique that is suitable for the sizing of proteins, nanoparticles, CMPs, colloids, emulsions, inkjet inks, as well as other nanotechnology and medicinal dispersions.
Key features of the Nicomp 380 nanoparticle size analyzer include:
- Electrophoretic Light Scattering (ELS) – assesses zeta potential
- Multi-angle Static Light Scattering feature – helps in the determination of molecular weight
- 3D tool – aids the analysis of proteins and complex biomolecules
- Nicomp algorithm – a high-resolution, multi-modal Laplace transform used for sizing
- Nicomp algorithm – also helps in the detection and separation of multi-modal distributions and primary peaks from aggregate peaks
- Customizable – facilitates use in a wide range of applications