EMMS offers a complete solution for nose-only exposure applications with the inhalation exposure system. They can supply exposure towers, animal tubes, transducers, amplifiers, and software. They are also able to supply a variety of different animal tubes to fit your existing exposure towers.
During a typical study the subject is placed in its own exposure tube. A rubber seal around the animal's neck ensures an airtight seal in the body of the exposure tube. Each tube is placed in the exposure tower, and aerosol is then administered to all the animals simultaneously. The exposure tube is equipped with a pneumotachograph, which allows measurement of respiratory flow from movement of the animal's chest wall.
- Towers can be converted between flow through and flow past (directed flow)
- Aerosol can be administered from either end of the tower
- Easily assembled and disassembled
- Dishwasher safe to prevent compound carry over
- Multiple species per tower
- EMMS offers a complete range of aerosol generation devices for dry powder and droplet aerosol production
- Particulate monitoring capability
- Can be used as a delivery platform for EMMS cough detection system
- Toxicology Pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic studies.
- Cough Detection