Designed to meet the demands of biologists, biochemists and biophysicists, the OpenPlex is a flexible surface plasmon resonance imaging system.
OpenPlex is your companion for the development of label-free and multiplexed bio-assays and molecule detection. It is a robust and compact system designed for simple use and high versatility. Its open format, dedicated sensor chips and manual operation enable numerous types of experiments to be explored without compromise, covering chemistry, biochemistry, physico-chemistry and biomolecular interactions.
Open your research areas with OpenPlex! Choose between three different flow cell configurations without concession:
Normal flow cell for standard surface plasmon resonance imaging experiments
Window flow cell, compatible with fluorescence measurements
Cuvette cell, compatible with electrochemistry measurements
Label-free interaction analysis
Manual and flexible Surface Plasmon Resonance imaging system for:
- Label-free interaction analysis
- Real-time monitoring of kinetic curves
- Determination of affinity/kinetic parameters
- Multiplexed imaging (up to 400 spots)
- Sample volume: typically 200 μL
- Sample concentration: 300 ng/mL (100-1000 kDa) to 10 μg/mL (4-20 kDa)
- Sample molecular weight: > 240 Da
- Limit of detection: 10 pg/mm2