TPP tissue culture test plates show highest operational standards quality.
- Lid with air-venting system guarantees controlled gas exchange with low evaporation
- Sloped edge allows placement of the lid in one position only
- Yellow marking area on lid and plate ensure correct lid orientation: yellow on yellow – match!
- Ridged grip area ensures a secure grasp and prevents from accidentally lifting off the lid
- Clear alpha-numerical labelling between the wells for easy orientation during microscopy, easy to see black alpha-numerics on the side
- Growth area on spherical zone only
- Absolutely flat growth surface
- All TPP plate sizes (6, 12, 24, and 96-well) stack securely together
- Air vents in plate base prevent condensation and provide consistent air-flow between stacked plates
- Crystal clear transparency
Additional advantages of the TPP tissue culture test plates with 96 wells
- Manufactured according to ANSI/SBS-3d-standards
- Standardized with an interleaved barcode 2/5
- White base colour is embossed firmly on the test plate. A loss of identification through detachment is excluded
- 2 well geometries available: F-base and U-base