Flexible Scanning Meets Throughput and Intelligence
Our newly-developed TissueScope iQ intelligent slide scanner combines flexibility and high throughput with industry-first, real-time, native indexing of images to enable content-based image search.
400 Standard or 200 Double-wide Slides
TissueScope iQ features five slide cartridges, each holding 80 standard slides (400 total) or 40 double-wide slides (200 total). Standard or double-wide cartridges can be mixed and matched in the scanner for scanning flexibility.
Native Indexing for Search
TissueScope iQ is the first whole slide scanner to incorporate intelligent slide indexing. For every scan, we create an index, representing the slide as a series of compact and easily-searchable smart barcodes. The index allows our AI-powered image search engine to quickly search across vast slide archives. Native indexing will enable valuable, real-world applications for quality control and laboratory automation.
Fresh New User Interface
Slide scanning has never been easier or more flexible. We completely refreshed the TissueScope iQ’s user interface so it is even more intuitive.
Choose “One-click” mode for fully automated scanning or expert mode for full scanning configurability.
TissueScope LE Key Features
- High capacity: up to 400 standard or 200 double-wide slides
- Flexibility: Mix and match standard and double-wide cartridge slides
- Industry-first, real-time native indexing of slides for image search
- Non-proprietary file format, DICOM compatible
- Fresh, new user interface
- Fast: <1 minute per slide
- Sharp, clear image quality up to 40X magnification
- Z-Stack scanning
- Image-based barcode reading
TissueScope LE Technical Specifications
- Imaging Mode: Brightfield
- Slide Formats
- 25 mm x 75 mm (1″ x 3″)
- 50 mm x 75 mm (2″ x 3″)
- Optical Resolution: 0.75 NA
- Resolution (µm/pixel)
- Scan Speed: <1 minute per slide, 15 mm x 15 mm @20X magnification
- File Format:
- Non-proprietary 24-bit RGB Pyramidal BigTIFF
- Uncompressed, or JPEG 2000 Compression
- Export to JPEG, Flat TIFF and LZW Compressed TIFF
- Dimensions & Weight:
- 60 cm (23.7″) Width
- 54 cm (21.4″) Length
- 43 cm (16.9″) Height
- 44 kg (97lbs) Weight
- Warranty: One year