The VenaFlux Platform is the first semi-automated microfluidic platform capable of executing cell rolling, binding, adhesion and migration studies under shear flow mimicking in vivo flow rates.
- Functional cell-ligand and cell-cell interaction studies.
- Morphologhy analysis of cell adhesion and migration.
- Tracking of flowing, rolling and migrating cells.
- IC50 curves easily produced.
- Preclinical drug development and lead optimization.
- Robust and easy to use.
- Ideal for use with whole blood for platelet adhesion, aggregation and thrombi formation (thrombosis); bio-film culture over extended periods of time.
- Easy to study cell adhesion, migration and transmigration - more physiologically relevant than static assays!