The ZetaProbe is the easiest to use, most accurate zeta potential analyzer available. Samples can be measured without dilution or sample preparation at concentrations up to 60% volume. Even the direct measurements of pastes, gels, cements, and other difficult materials are possible with the ZetaProbe.
Traditional characterization techniques require sample dilution and sample preparation which are both time-consuming and error-prone. Our patented multi-frequency electroacoustic technology eliminates these problems. The ZetaProbe measures zeta potential directly, under true sample conditions, at concentrations as high as 60% volume.
The ZetaProbe features a compact design with built-in titration, versatile dip probe sensor, and software wizards. Automatic titration offers unattended rapid isoelectric point determination, as well as optimum dispersant or flocculant level control in a click of a button. The ZetaProbe offers many advances not found in other analyzers including automatic correction for particle size and double layer distortion. Yet, its easy to use software & rugged design makes the ZetaProbe ideal for use in research and plant optimization!
- Measures directly in concentrated colloids and emulsions
- Delivers the most accurate IEP determination available
- Measures samples up to 60% volume
- Offers versatile & rugged dip probe design with no moving parts
- Dip probe stirred cup & flow through sensor options
- Features axial bottom stirring for highly efficient mixing
- Eliminates time consuming and error-prone sample preparation steps
- Utilizes our patented multi-frequency electroacoustic technology
- Automates potentiometric and volumetric titration
- Operates without the need to enter particle size
- Simplifies cleaning procedure with disposable sample containers
- Features advanced software wizards for easy set-up & operation
- Measures difficult samples such as pastes, gels, & cements
- Offers rapid cycle times; analysis in seconds
- Stores data in easy-to-use MS Excel spreadsheet files