The 6307 pH benchtop meter has dual LCD displays for conductivity and r pH/mV/temp. It also features cell adjust and 4.01/7.00/10.01 buffer select.
- Dual LCDs display pH, conductivity, or salinity, simultaneously with temperature.
- Accepts 2-wire and 4-wire conductivity cells with k=1 or k=5 cell constants for improved flexibility and accuracy.
- Auto or manual ranging of 4 conductivity ranges are available for improved usability.
- Convenient calibration with automatic buffer recognition of us or european pH buffer sets. quick one point conductivity calibration. calibration data is stored in memory and is ready for use on power up.
- Readings are automatically compensated for temperature (ATC). meter automatically switches into manual compensation when temperature probe is not present.
- Automatic lock mode and end point sensing are available to lock in stable readings.