Disclaimer: Product availability may vary from country to country and is subject to varying regulatory requirements. Please contact Siemens Healthineers directly for availability.
The ADVIA Centaur® XPT Immunoassay System is engineered for simplified, continuous operation and timely, trusted results.
- Responds to peak testing needs with a throughput of up to 240 tests per hour and no-pause loading of reagents, consumables, and samples.
- Supports comprehensive diagnoses with a menu of over 70 assays.
- Continually expands testing with advanced acridinium ester technology—evolving chemiluminescence that provides the flexibility to meet changing clinical needs.
Features & Benefits
Cutting-edge AE Immunoassay Technology
- Meet evolving clinical needs with advanced acridinium ester technology, which provides flexibility and sensitivity for new and innovative assays.
- Manage comprehensive disease-state testing with a menu of more than 70 assays.
- Simplify inventory management and reduce cost with the same highly stable, ready-to-use reagents used on all ADVIA Centaur analyzers.
Simplified, Continuous Operation
Learn how the ADVIA Centaur XPT System reduced analyzer maintenance by 67% at ASST Ovest Milano, Ospedale di Magenta
- Load and unload all samples, reagents, and supplies without pausing the system.
- Simplify operation and training with an intuitive, icon-driven user interface.
- Reduce hands-on time with low daily maintenance and no monthly cleaning or daily startup procedures.
- Implement new assays immediately with one easy scan of a test definition bar code.
Consistent, Predictable Turnaround Time and Accuracy
Learn how Laboratory Dr. Quade and Colleagues GmbH increased overall laboratory productivity with the ADVIA Centaur XPT Immunoassay System
- Deliver up to 240 tests per hour for fast turnaround, even during peak workload times.
- React fast with a STAT port that allows priority sampling at any time.
- Improve result integrity with disposable probe tips that eliminate sample-to-sample carryover.
- Conduct automatic repeat and confirmatory testing of reactive hepatitis B surface antigen samples using Siemens Healthineers unique SMART algorithm software.
See how Labor Blackholm MVZ increased testing volume by 34% with 30% fewer analyzers
- Adapt and grow as workloads demand by connecting directly to Aptio® Automation and VersaCell® X3 Solution.
- Streamline operations with diagnostics IT, including CentraLink® Data Management System, Atellica® Process Manager and Siemens Remote Service (SRS).
- Sample directly from the track using point-in-space technology.
- Drive rapid turnaround time with a dedicated STAT port that can also front-load priority samples when connected to automation.