Disclaimer: Product availability may vary from country to country and is subject to varying regulatory requirements. Please contact Siemens Healthineers directly for availability.
Combining the CLINITEK Novus® Analyzer and the new Atellica® UAS 800 Analyzer* into one completely automated unit, the Atellica 1500 Automated Urinalysis System* sets the new standard for accuracy and efficiency. It is a truly digital automated urinalysis system, and lets you manage more samples with less staff in shorter time, while never compromising on high-quality results.
- Combines 2 advanced analyzers, the trusted CLINITEK Novus Analyzer, and the new Atellica UAS 800 Analyzer
- The CLINITEK Novus Analyzer combines trusted urine strip technology with cutting-edge digital imaging to deliver consistent, high-quality results
- The new Atellica UAS 800 Analyzer is a completely automated urine sediment analyzer designed to minimize the need for manual microscopy
- Urine chemistry and sediment technologies streamlines detection of UTIs and early kidney disease
Features & Benefits
Do less and see more with a truly digital automated urinalysis system that sets the new standard for accuracy and efficiency.
Atellica 1500 Automated Urinalysis System
The Atellica® 1500 Automated Urinalysis System* lets you manage more samples with less staff in a shorter time, while never compromising on high-quality results.
- Measurement technology: Digital microscopy imaging with a dual-focusing mechanism to generate clear images
- Combines dry-pad urine chemistry and powerful digital microscopy into a single, streamlined unit
- Throughput range: Up to 240 samples per hour
- Streamlines the detection of UTIs and early kidney disease for better clinical outcomes
CLINITEK Novus® Automated Urine Chemistry Analyzer
- Digital Camera Module: LED and colored CCD camera that captures full RGB color spectrum to calculate color changes for each parameter, instead of a 3-4 fixed wavelength
- Optical Sensors: Refractometry method that calculates clarity and specify gravity
Atellica® UAS 800 Urine Sediment Analyzer*
- Minimal consumables: Only cuvettes are needed – no liquid reagents with consumable exchanging taking less than 3 minutes
*Not available for sale in U.S. Product availability varies by country.