Disclaimer: Product availability may vary from country to country and is subject to varying regulatory requirements. Please contact Siemens Healthineers directly for availability.
The Sysmex® CS-2500 System—a fully automated coagulation analyzer—employs smartly designed technologies including assay-based preanalytical sample-quality checks using PSI™ technology, automated mixing studies, automated platelet aggregation, and clot waveform analysis for improved efficiency, exceptional accuracy, and reliable first-run results. Equipped with next-generation PSI technologies, the Sysmex CS-2500 System takes hemostasis testing to the next level and helps labs truly excel with confidence.
- Assay-based preanalytical sample-quality checks that detect hemolysis, icterus, lipemia interference and underfilled primary-sample tubes to minimize retesting
- Automated mixing studies, automated platelet aggregation,1 and clot waveform analysis2 for cost-effective instrument and staff consolidation
- Unlimited potential for high-capacity performance with extended walkaway time
- Operational efficiency via a wide spectrum of assay parameters, testing methodologies, and sophisticated software to simplify lab operations
- Uninterrupted workflow delivered in a compact, affordable footprint
- True lab-to-lab consistency for confident multisite patient monitoring
Features & Benefits
Excel with simultaneous multiwavelength analysis and proven PSI technologies to minimize repeat testing and manual reviews.
- Assay-based preanalytical sample-quality checks using PSI™ technology for HIL interference, primary-tube sample-volume checks and clog detection provide accurate and reliable results on the first run.
- Simultaneous multiwavelength analytical scanning detects and manages unsuitable samples to minimize retests and reflex testing.
- 10 flexible reaction detectors enable high-capacity performance for a variety of test profiles.
Excel with automated mixing studies, platelet aggregation, and clot waveform analysis for cost-effective instrument and staff consolidation.
- Automated mixing studies help clinicians make decisions regarding factor deficiencies and circulating inhibitor patterns.
- Automated platelet aggregation simplifies and automates assessment of inherited, acquired, or drug-induced platelet disorders.
- Clot waveform analysis illustrates the optical reaction profile during PT or APTT measurement and provides qualitative and sensitive waveform patterns.
- Intuitive user software simplifies operations with powerful, easy-to-use graphical analysis tools.
Excel with unlimited potential for high-capacity performance and extended walkaway time.
- Reagent capacity of up to 3000 tests, with onboard capacity of up to 40 reagents and five additional buffer positions.
- Approximately 180 simultaneous PT/APTT tests/hour.
- Anti-evaporation caps and reagent table refrigerated at approximately 10 ⁰C maximize onboard reagent stability.
- Tilted vials and SLD mini cups reduce reagent dead volume to maximize tests per vial.
Excel with operational efficiency via a wide spectrum of assay parameters, testing methodologies, and sophisticated software.
- Optical methodology displays clot formation for evaluation of fragile clots.
- Multidilution analysis (MDA), automated repeat, redilution, and reflex testing are consolidated on one platform.
- 24-in. touchscreen and Windows 7-based software provide an easily customizable and user-friendly interface.
- The system provides high test throughput using four measurement principles along with traceability of sample results and audit trails.
Excel with uninterrupted workflow delivered in a compact, affordable footprint.
- Cap-piercing technology allows mix of capped and uncapped tubes and cups for dependable throughput.
- Simultaneous processing of primary samples and micro mode for precious pediatric samples increase productivity.
- Accessible reagent table provides continuous loading of reagents, consumables, and samples.
- Automated QC checks are performed at user-defined intervals, and daily maintenance requires less than 5 minutes.
Excel with true lab-to-lab consistency for confident multisite patient monitoring.
- Results correlate with the entire Sysmex CA and CS family of hemostasis systems.
- Seamless integration of instruments, PSI technology, and assay reference ranges optimizes use across multisite labs.
- Standardized software, reagents, controls, and calibrators improve convenience, offer cost savings, and reduce waste for more efficient utilization of labor.