Physitemp’s new line of temperature controlled freezing stages incorporates several innovative features at a lower cost than our TC series controllers. These controllers are designed around a new generation of switching power supplies which are smaller and lighter than the older BFS supplies. The supplies are overated 100% to ensure cool operation and continuous service.
- Frozen tissue sections from any microtome
- Fast freezing preserves cell detail
- Freeze to temperatures as low as -40°C
- Temperature adjustable for optimum cutting
- Quick thaw for easy cleanup
- No CO2 needed-minimal cost to run
Electrically Operated Solenoid Valve Enables the user to activate the tap water supply with the controller power switch.
PTU-3 Pump and Tank Unit
A closed loop water system for installations where an external water source is not available.angle.
- 110 and 220V operation by switch selection.
- Temperature control to within 0.5°C in the range of -40°C to ambient.
- Thaw switch to quickly defrost frozen samples.
- Safety features include overtemperature alarm with power shut down in the event of inadaquate flow of cooling water or overuse of the thaw feature.
- Controller incorporates fan assisted internal cooling to maintain low internal temperatures.
- Continuous display of both set and run temperatures.
- Simple temperature control set-up.
- Auxiliary switched AC output for accessories (see options).
- P.I.D. microprocessor based temperature controller with autotuning feature and sensor breakage warning.
- Combined carrying handle with adjustable base for convenient adjustment of display viewing angle.