A fast, portable and accurate whole blood test system designed to enable physicians to test for dyslipidemia and take action to bring lipids under control while their patients are in the office.
Using this system, a health-care professional can quickly measure various blood components from a small sample size. The CardioChek PA test system is capable of monitoring for diabetes and other disease states and lipid screening.
The CardioChek PA test system includes an analyzer and MEMo Chip. (Each package of strips comes with a MEMo Chip that contains lot-specific information for the specific strip being used). It is intended for in vitro diagnostic use to test whole blood. FDA-cleared (FDA 510K#: K013173).
The NEW Silver CardioChek PA device is a state-of-the-art, hand-held, battery-operated, software-driven reflectance spectrophotometer.
- Easy to use. Two buttons do it all!
- Results in just two minutes
- Battery operated, no power source necessary
- Portable, palm-sized, easy to ship and store
- Large digital readout
- Meets NCEP guidelines for accuracy and precision
- Factory-calibrated and ready to use
- Can be programmed to display in six languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Portuguese
- Portable fingerstick whole blood test system for professional use
- Single & Panel test capability