High Resolution 3.0 Mega Pixel Digital Camera, Built Into Microscope
The convenience and versatility of viewing large picture at 10x magnification, then zooming continuously all the way to close-up detail at 40x magnification. Upright, unreversed 3-dimensional image remains in focus throughout zoom range. Superb optical clarity and reliable mechanical engineering assure years of top performance. This microscope is fully functional, independent of camera application.
- Paired widefield 10x eyepieces are 45° inclined, with dual diopter adjustments, interpupillary adjustment from 55mm to 75mm.
- Achromatic, color corrected lenses.
- Continuous magnification from 10x thru 40x. See specification chart for full range available with use of optional auxiliary lenses.
- Top light is 12v 15 watt halogen, bi-pin with directional beam and rheostat control.
- Bottom light is 12V 10 watt halogen, bi-pin.
- Base mounted light controls permit choice of top only, bottom only, or dual illumination.
- 12VDC power converted operates on 100v-240v 50H/60H current, without need of additional transformer.
- 2.5 amp time delay fuse.
- Large dual focusing knobs with slip clutch to prevent damage to mechanism.
- Tension adjustment eliminates focus “drift”.
- Large 165mm wide x 220mm deep stage surface.
- Two 80mm stage plates (frosted glass and reversible black/white plastic contrast plates).
- Blue filter for transmitted light.
- Locked on stage clips.
- Professional, all-metal frame, gray enamel finish.
- Heavy-duty post mount with locking support collar, permits up or down adjustment of viewing head to accommodate different sized objects on stage.
- Height: 330mm (13 in.) extends to 433mm (17 in.) for larger objects.
- Net wt. 5.1 kgs (11.2 lbs)
- Molded styrofoam container with rubber eyeshields and vinyl dustcover.
- Individual: Ship wt. 8.2 (18 lbs), Dimensions 450x425x275mm (18x17x11 in.)
- Master carton pack 1 each: Ship wt. 8.2 kgs (18 lbs), Dimensions 450x425x275mm (18x17x11 in.)