LuxScan 10K Microarray Scanner is a compact high performance system for microarray imaging and data analysis of DNA, protein and cell arrays. Its advanced systems for optics, signal processing and motion control provide superior scan accuracy, and high detection sensitivity over a wide linear dynamic range. With optimized signal acquisition and processing elements, it is an ideal tool for profiling fluorescent labeled microarrays.
LuxScan 10K-A has two excitation lasers (532nm and 635nm) and scans sequentially, avoiding potential signal crosstalk for dual labeled arrays.
LuxScan 10K-B, with a choice of either the 532 nm or 635 nm laser excitation scource, provides specific array applications at a lower cost.
- Proprietary confocal optical design
- Sequential scanning, without cross-talk between the channels
- High resolution and high sensitivity
- Laser intensity and PMT are continuously adjustable
- Image quality & signal to noise ratio (SNR) superior to most of the competitors
- Easy-to-use, powerful integrated acquisition and analysis software-SpotData™ Pro 3.0 with three licenses for each instrument, and free upgrades for the first 5 years
- Compact bench-top footprint of 54cm×36cm
- Instrument available for U.S. standard or European standard glass slides
- Proprietary autofocus software together with CalSlide calibration slide allow the user recalibrate the focus position which might be altered by rough shipment, or for system validation.