The VEGAPULS 69 sensor is designed to allow continuous measurement of bulk solids under various process conditions. It is perfect for level measurement containers with high walls, such as very high silos, large bunkers and segmented vessels.
With its excellent signal focusing it is easy to setup and reliably measure a process. For optimal adaptability in the various application areas, the VEGAPULS 69 can also be equipped with an encapsulated plastic antenna or a lens antenna integrated in the metal flange.
Owning the VEGAPULS 69 comes with a host of benefits:
- Being wear and maintenance free, there is high plant availability
- The maintenance-free operation is thanks to the non-contact measuring principle
- There is consistent and reliable measurement regardless of vapor, dust and noise
- Measuring-range-Distance 120 m
- Process-temperature -40 ... 200 °C
- Process-pressure -1 ... 20 bar
- Accuracy ± 5 mm / ± 0.2"
- with plastic horn antenna ø 80 mm
- Metal jacketed lens antenna
G1½, 1½ NPT
≥ DN80, ≥ 3"
- Stainless steel (precision casting)
- Stainless steel (electropolished)
- IP 66/IP 68 (0.2 bar)
- IP 66/IP 67
- IP 66/IP 68 (1 bar)
- Profibus PA
- Foundation Fieldbus
- 4 … 20 mA/HART - two-wire
- 4 … 20 mA/HART - four-wire
-40 ... 80 °C