BD was the first to offer a unique line of tissue culture vessels coated with a variety of extracellular matrix proteins and attachment factors: BD BioCoat™ cultureware. Today, BD continues to innovate with BD PureCoat™, a one-of-a-kind family of animal-free and chemically-defined surfaces.
BD understands the importance of consistency and the need for reproducible results. Through proprietary manufacturing and exacting quality control, we are able to assure performance of our products as well as consistency from lot-to-lot.
BD Biosciences microplate portfolio comprises three different surface families defined by a wide selection of biological (BD BioCoat), synthetic (BD PureCoat), or tissue culture-treated (BD Falcon™) surfaces, and footprints designed to facilitate and enhance discovery.
- Superior lot-to-lot and intra-well consistency for reproducible results (CV values <10%)
- Minimized cross talk well-to-well for superior data points
- Versatility of plate colors to suit your detection method of choice
- Stackable design for enhanced stability
- Optimal surfaces selection to optimize your cell culture needs
- Alphanumeric well coding
- Enhanced footprint uniformity conforms to American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
- Lid design allows for optimal gas exchange with lowest possible evaporation and no cross-contamination