In PD-82II digital pupil distance meter LED lamp eliminates troublesome lamp replacement and also makes battery life become as 3～4 times as longer than the older model and lever action becomes much smoother by using linear sensor.
- The "cornea reflection light coincidence method" is used. This operates by aligning luminous points on the pupils with the measuring line.
- Results are displayed digitally. Three measurements are given : Right, Right + Left, left.
- Results are accurate to within 0.25 mm.
- Measurements can be made for a single eye or for both eyes.
- Possible to measure PD of focusing-point distances ranging from 30cm to infinity.
- Automatically switches OFF one minute after operation is completed, thus conserving power.
- Distances from tops of cornea to lenses of frames can also be measured.