STACIS® III is the most advanced active vibration cancellation system. Employing advanced inertial vibration sensors, sophisticated control algorithms, and state-of-the-art piezoelectric actuators, STACIS cancels vibration in real time by continuously measuring floor activity, then expanding and contracting piezoelectric actuators to filter out floor motion.
Initially designed to isolate precision microlithography, metrology, and inspection equipment in advanced semiconductor factories, STACIS is now the industry standard solution for the most sensitive instruments in noisy environments, including but not limited to semiconductor fabs, failure analysis labs, nanotechnology research, nanofabrication facilities, and materials research.
STACIS III includes a new and improved digital controller, the DC-2020. With a new dual-core processor and Ethernet as well as USB serial ports on the front and rear panels, this new advanced control system provides the user with a modern and easy to use Graphical User Interface (GUI).
With many hundreds of successful installations worldwide, STACIS is the ideal vibration cancellation system for the most vibration-sensitive instruments.
- New and Improved DC-2020 Digital Controller Provides Easy-To-Use Graphical User Interface
- Vibration isolation starts at 0.6 Hz, with 40% to 70% isolation at 1 Hz
- Provides greater than 90% isolation at frequencies 2 Hz and higher, vertical and horizontal
- Reduces fab floor construction costs, allows tools to be installed in higher vibration environments
- Active bandwidth, 0.6 Hz to 150 Hz
- Recommended by many tool manufacturers
- 6 degree-of-freedom active hard mount design, no soft air suspension
- Robust control system requires no scheduled re-tuning
- A point-of-use solution that is compatible with all internal tool vibration isolation systems
- Ensures tool vibration criteria will be met as vibration levels increase over time
- Uses TMC’s STACIS® technology to cancel vibration using piezoelectric actuators
- Digital Controller with PC-Based Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Enables older and noisier floors to accommodate state-of-the-art tools
- Compatible with various floor heights and sub-floor geometries in fabs
- Increases throughput, quality and yield
- RoHS Compliant version available