The UVM-1™ is a UV microscope that also can image in the visible and NIR. This UV-visible-NIR microscope embodies both advanced optics for cutting edge UV, color and NIR imaging and visualization. The system is a flexible design, very easy to use and very durable. It is designed with cutting edge CRAIC optics for the highest image quality and to give years of service.
The UVM-1™ UV microscope can image in transmission, reflectance, polarization and even in fluorescence from the UV, visible, and NIR regions with high spatial resolution...all with the same microscope and without swapping components.
- Deep UV microscopy
- Visible range microscopy
- NIR microscopy...all with the same instrument !
- Ultraviolet-visible-NIR imaging in one shot. And without changing optics!
- Raman spectroscopy of microscopic samples.
- Transmission, reflectance, fluorescence, and polarization imaging of microscopic samples...all with the same instrument
- True high resolution digital imaging and direct visualization through eyepieces
- Easy to use and maintain