X-taLightTM 100 offers a UV Fluorescence source for existing Microscope. A cost-effective, robust and easy-to-use Light Source, X-talightTM 100 utilises integrated UV and white light sources to allow: Clear differentiation of protein/other biomolecules from salt crystals and direct attachment to an existing microscope or imager.
- Clear differentiation of protein/other biomolecules from salt crystals.
- Direct attachment to existing lab microscopes = cost effective.
- Visualize small crystals against a background of precipitate.
- Minimal UV exposure time needed to avoid crystal damage.
- Reduce time wasted on following up false crystallization hits.
- Can be supplied with CCD camera for taking live images or stills in UV.
- Applicable to both Micro Matrix Seeding (MMS) and Lipidic Cubic Phase (LCP) crystalliztion approaches - based on Trp fluorescence.
- Can operate in cold rooms.