Check out the highlights from SLAS EU - Society for Laboratory Automation and Screening from last year.
News-Medical.net has fascinating interviews with key opinion leaders from the industry, including:
- Vicki Loise, CEO of SLAS, speaking about the importance of collaboration, communication, and conferences in accelerating life sciences research.
- AstraZeneca, discussing the challenges currently faced by the drug discovery sector and the new technologies that will help to overcome them.
- ZeClinics, talking about how zebrafish could be the future for discovering new therapeutics.
- University College Dublin, demonstrating their AI_PREMie technology and how it can help to save mothers and babies lives.
- ISGlobal, discussing the importance of representation, inclusion, and equity in the STEM fields.
- University College Dublin, demonstrating the role high-content screening can play in accelerating drug discovery.
- BICO and its technology and services they offer within life sciences research and how they are using science to reduce organ shortages and further human health.
- Fluidic Analytics, discussing the role proteins play in understanding human disease as well as the role Europe plays within life sciences research.
SLAS Overview - v01
Download the Free eBook Here