Ion mobility is a powerful extension to mass spectrometry that delivers information about the three dimensional structure of an ion, and increases peak capacity and confidence in compound characterization.
timsTOF was engineered by Bruker experts as an open platform to accelerate the adoption of ion mobility-mass spectrometry analysis across research applications.
All that is missing are your expertise and curiosity.
Flexibility - View samples the way you want
With the flip of a switch, augment the peak capacity of your analytical system beyond chromatography and time-of-flight separation. No penalty in analysis time, no penalty in sensitivity.
timsTOF features adjustable ion mobility separation based on Trapped Ion Mobility Spectrometry (TIMS), so you can explore samples in various and meaningful ways. Furthermore, timsTOF uses an open data format (*.tdf) that introduces full transparency, efficiency and flexibility into your data analysis strategy.
Bruker’s timsTOF - Flexibility to empower your ideas
Resolution - More control, more answers
timsTOF combines high ion mobility resolution with ultra-high resolution QTOF technology for optimal performance. imeXTMtechnology further boosts the functionality by making ion mobility resolution an adjustable parameter.
Investigate your sample in imeX survey mode for mobility-resolved full scans, and then extend your workflow with a detailed examination of selected compounds and precise collisional cross sections (CCS). Increase ion mobility resolution up to 200 for unique insights into your samples in imeX ultra mode.
Confidence - Expand what you know about a compound.
Confident identification of compounds is based on orthogonal qualifiers that are reliably reported with high accuracy. With timsTOF, exact mass measurements (low ppm) are complemented with Bruker’s unique isotopic pattern fidelity (True Isotopic Pattern or TIPTM) and precise collisional cross section determination (<0.5% RSD).
Instrument geometry and the positioning of ion mobility separation prior to quadrupole isolation and fragmentation generate clear fragmentation spectra to further enhance certainty of identifications.
Service and support
Bruker Daltonics services are performed by factory trained and certified engineers. DIN EN ISO 9001:2000 requirements are fulfilled.
Available services include:
- Help desk service for a faster access to our support team, to your service order follow up and for general information
- Planned maintenance, according to our requirement
- Telephone support from highly-skilled troubleshooting professionals, to isolate and resolve hard- and software problems
- Web-based remote instrument service for service diagnosis and applications support
- Customer on-site repair and maintenance service
- Spare parts availability typically over night or within a few working days worldwide
- Compliance services for installation qualification, operational qualification / performance verification
- Site planning and relocation
- Advise to improve labs efficiency (consumable, method development & how to run the complete solution)