PolyScience Chillers and Coolers have proven, over several decades and hundreds of thousands of installations, that they are the most reliable in the industry — and an exceptionally smart choice for end-user and OEM applications ranging from lasers and analytical equipment to reactors and manufacturing equipment.
6000 Series Portable Chillers
Stable and reliable cooling for many common heat removal applications, including laser etching, AA furnaces, ICP, rotary evaporators, vacuum systems, reaction vessels, plasma etching, and condenser cooling.
- Large, dual displays present temperature and pressure or flow rate simultaneously
- Compact, portable design takes up less floor space
- Cooling at ambient temperatures as high as 30°C
- Choice of pumps and compressor sizes
- User-adjustable temperature, pressure, and flow rate alarms
- Heater option extends cooling temperature to +50°C, provides the ability to apply heat up to 70°C; ideal for applications, such as lasers, that must be brought to a temperature above ambient before operation can begin
- External temperature tracking and communications capability (optional)
- Cool Command™, WhisperCool® (3/4 and 1 HP models)
Digital temperature display, digital pressure/flow rate display and fluid level gauge let you check key process information at a glance.
Readily accessible, reusable fluid and air filters are easily removed for cleaning, helping simplify maintenance and ensuring energy efficiency.