The ASI Rhino-Pro® Curette is a sterile, disposable nasal mucosal collection device designed to collect the optimum specimen with little or no discomfort to the patient. ASI Rhino-Pro® provides consistent and uniform mucosal samples with up to 1,000 times more cells than any other method. Cells do not adhere to the device, and no degranulation or distortion is seen after staining. Samples obtained can help determine cellular immunologic response.
- Optimal specimen
- Designed for comfort
- Consistent uniform samples
- Pliable for patient anatomy
- Open bag and remove the flexible plastic ASI Rhino-Pro® without contaminating the scoop end.
- Under direct visual inspection, insert the cupped probe into the mid-inferior portion of the inferior turbinate.
- Gently press the cupped tip on mucosal surface and move outwards 2-3 mm. Repeat motion 2-3 times.
NOTE: ASI Rhino-Pro® can be bent on an angle for ease of use.