The Automegasamdri®-915B, Series C maintains tousimis® process quality and achieves a small facility foot print by utilizing an efficient "closed loop refrigeration and waste alcohol collection" engineered design.
35 years of tousimis® CPD experience enables smooth operation and precise control. HF Compatible Wafer Holders and Chamber Inserts are provided allowing anti-stiction MEMS processing of various wafer sizes and die.
- High efficiency internal closed loop refrigeration. (22°C to operational in less than 4 minutes)!
- Post-Purge-Filter easily accessible for maintenance ease.
- The patented internal SOTER™ condenser quietly captures and separates CO2 exhaust and waste alcohols.
- Unique chamber inserts enable variance of chamber I.D. maximizing efficiency in LCO2 consumption, process time, and providing multiple size wafer process capability!
- Process up to 5 x 6" wafers per process run. Also comes with additional HF Compatible Wafer Holders to process 5 x 4", 5 x 3", 5 x 2" diameter wafers or 5 x 10mm square die (tousimis® HF compatible Wafer Holders may be used to etch and process your wafers minimizing handling).
- Chamber illumination with viewing window facilitates chamber status visualization.
- Microprocessor controller allows for complete automatic processing.
- All internal surfaces are inert to CO2 and ultrapure alcohols.
- Repeatable operating parameters insuring "reproducibility" of results.
- Static pressure control module helps insure automatic safe pressure stability.
- Internal filtration system delivers clean LCO2 into process chamber down to 0.08µm.
- Control panel LED's instantly indicate process mode at a glance.
- Clean room static-free compatible design.
- All electronic components meet CE, UL and/or U.S. Military Specifications.