The Biomek 4000 Workstation offers powerful and intelligent liquid handling that adapts to changing situations. From its easy-to-use-icon-driven software and available application methods to its enhanced work surface with interchangeable tools, the Biomek 4000 Workstation is designed to help you streamline your workflow and automate your laboratory today and tomorrow. The new Biomek 4000 Workstation takes your productivity and accuracy to new levels, so you spend less time on process and more time on powerful discoveries.
- The new MP 1000 tool expands the dynamic volume range up to 1000 μL. P1000 tips are now available in a 96 tip box and are offered as standard bore and wide bore.
- off deck mounts free up to 4 deck positions (2 left and 2 right)
- Industry-leading AccuFrame tool provides three-dimensional framing of positions for increased positioning of labware
- Windows 7 operating system
- New built-in pipetting techniques to help customers automate challenging workflows with ease
- Automatic tool selection to select the best tool for use
- Improved wash tool enables tip touches and more accurate volume dispenses
- Runtime pattern selection allows users to select wells without modifying the method reducing the number of steps required to create a method
- Cell staining / Cell culture
- Quantitation and Normalization
- Solid Phase Extraction (SPE)
- Plasmid purification
- Stem cell research