The CEP Series of Benchtop Centrifuges has been developed to give high performance in a compact unit with simple easy to use controls. No laboratory should be without a benchtop centrifuge.
- Easy to use
- Easily maintained
- Light weight
- British made
- CE approved
- Low cost
- Speed adjustable
- The CEP 2000 Benchtop Centrifuge is ideal for applications where low volume centrifugation of blood or other substances is required and can serve as a sole resource in a small laboratory or in General Practice.
- Centrifuge stability at temperatures ranging from -20 0C to +125 0C.
- Interchangeable rotors for different test tube applications.
- The CEP 2000 Benchtop Centrifuge incorporates an electronic lid interlock to prevent access until the centrifuge is completely stopped.
- An IEC power inlet enables use of any power cable & is independently fused and switched.