The DeNovix DS-C is a simple-to-use UV-Vis cuvette spectrophotometer with outstanding dynamic range, sensitivity and flexibility. Rapidly quantify biomolecules using any cuvette with an 8.5 mm z-height. The instrument includes preinstalled EasyApps for nucleic acids, proteins, colorimetrics assays, OD600, Kinetics, Custom Methods and more.
- Intuitive EasyApps Software
- Wi-Fi, Ethernet, e-mail, Networks and Print
- 32GB for Millions of Results and Methods
- Optional Fluorescence Upgrade
Easy to learn. Fast to use.
The DS-C features the most powerful and intuitive software in its class. Pre-installed DeNovix EasyApps® and a breakthrough Android™ touchscreen interface ensure error-free operation and sample results under 2 seconds. Every instrument is ready right out of the box and backed by an industry-leading one-year warranty.
- Autosave millions of samples.
- Common quantification assays pre-configured
- Easily create custom assays
Add a DeNovix USB FX Module to enable powerful fluorescence quantification using the DS-C. DeNovix Fluorescence EasyApps are preloaded on the instrument and instantly become enabled when the USB model is connected.
Use fluorescent assays for dsDNA, RNA and protein quantification from DeNovix or several other manufacturers. Four fluorescent channels encompass a wide fluorophore excitation (361-662 nm) and emission (435-740 nm) range. Learn more about the FX Fluorometer Module.
Unrivaled Connectivity and Storage.
Built-in Wi-Fi, Ethernet and USB allow easy export of the data you want in the format you need. 32 GB of memory allows storage for millions of results and over 1 million samples.
- Email a csv or color jpg of your results right from EasyApps
- Automatically save data to network drives or LIMS
- Flexible export to easily rename and save the fields you desire
- Print results or graphs to network and label printers
- Save to USB
DS-C Spectrophotometers are available in your choice of four DeNovix colors.