Fractiomatic® Plus 2 is an automatic blood component separator with infrared detection sensor, automatic sealing heads, weighing of components and computerized data processing.
Versatile and flexible
- Different programs for any blood bank fractionation procedure.
- Compatible with any standard blood bag model: standard or with in-line filter, Top & Top or Top & Bottom
- Repetitive process thereby guaranteeing standardization of the final product.
- Includes flow regulator and 5 adjustable automatic sealing heads.
- The speed, position and strength of the electronic press is totally adjustable.
- Up to 5 scales for weighing ALL the collected blood components.
- High yield of each component, thanks to the optic sensor which is automatically readjusted for each bag.
- Minimum separation time for blood components.
- Does not require air compressors.
- Control of addition of SAG-M to main bag.
Connection to computing systems
- Can store and transfer results from each fractionation process.
- Can transmit data to the blood bank‘s computing system.
- Main bag is contained inside for greater safety.
- Acoustic and visual alarm for in-process control.
- Bags are identified with a bar code reader.