The INFINITY3-3UR is the camera of choice when it comes to critical imaging. This is the “workhorse” of microscopy cameras and accurately replicates what is seen in the eyepiece. This camera is quick and offers lag-less refresh in addition to accurate color reproduction. The huge light-gathering pixels boost sensitivity.
The monochrome INFINITY3-3UR has exceptional dynamic range, 4.54 × 4.54 m pixels, and incredibly low noise, all of which are essential for low-light applications. When it comes to difficult low-light applications like fluorescence and NIR imaging, the INFINITY3-3URM provides value and excellent image quality.
The feature-rich INFINITY ANALYZE software suite is included as standard with all INFINITY microscopy cameras. The software is compatible with Windows and Mac and can be installed on different computers and used by several people.
The quick-to-install INFINITY ANALYZE software offers tiling, focus stacking, measurement and annotation features, intuitive camera controls, and workflow optimization.
- 53 fps at 3-megapixel, 66 fps at full HD (1936 × 1456)
- Color or monochrome available
- 2/3” optical format / 0.63× coupler required
- High-speed USB3 interface for ease of installation
- Selectable 8 and 14-bit pixel data modes
- Differential interference contrast (DIC)
Included in the box
- INFINITY3-3URC – 2.8 Megapixel Uncooled Color CCD USB 3.0 Camera or INFINITY3-3URM – 2.8 Megapixel Uncooled Monochrome CCD USB 3.0 Camera
- USB 3.0 Cable
- La050315 – Power Supply, 5 V DC, 12.5 W
- 5YR Protection Plan 2 – 5-Year Extended Warranty with Advanced Replacement
- La2000PAFL – GPI/O Breakout Cable
- LuSDKSW – Software Developer’s Kit (Web Download)
Camera Settings. Source: Teledyne Lumenera
||CCD, Sony ICX674, Avail in Color or Monochrome
||8 and 14-bit
||6.2 e- (4 taps, 16 fps, 25 ºC ambient, 41 ºC internal)
||<1 e-/s (at 22 ºC ambient, 41 ºC internal)
||4.54 x 4.54 µm square pixels
Camera Controls. Source: Teledyne Lumenera
||External 5 V DC, 1.2 A, power supply (included)
||6 W maximum in full frame rate mode
||0 to 50 °C
||5 to 95%, non-condensing
||Any multiple of 16 x 16 pixels (quad tap mode)
||USB 3.0 (USB 2.0 supported for lower frame rates)
||57.15 x 97.79 x 39.62 mm 2.75 x 3.85 x 1.56 inch
||Adjustable C-mount standard
||2 x 2, 4 x 4, 8 x 8 (3 x 3 mono only)