The INFINITY3-6UR from Teledyne Lumenera offers the perfect balance of large field of view, excellent sensitivity, and lightning-fast frame rates for a high-resolution camera. The CCD sensor’s one-inch optical size offers a large viewing area and works well with inexpensive 1× couplers.
This is the microscope camera of choice for the most demanding imaging applications and is the top choice for Pathologists and laboratories. The camera is also an excellent choice for brightfield, darkfield, DIC, NIR, and fluorescence imaging.
The majority of microscope brands are compatible with the INFINITY3-6UR, and the USB3 interface offers direct compatibility with almost all Windows PCs and Mac systems.
The feature-rich INFINITY ANALYZE software suite is included as standard equipment with all INFINITY microscopy cameras. The software is compatible with Windows and Mac and can be installed on different computers and used by multiple individuals.
The quick-to-install INFINITY ANALYZE system offers tiling, focus stacking, measurement and annotation features, intuitive camera controls, and workflow optimization.
- GPIO for external triggering and light source synchronization (with third-party software)
- 128 MB of onboard memory for frame buffering results in reliable image delivery for demanding systems
- 27 fps at 6.0-megapixel, 46 fps (binned 2×2), 75 fps at VGA (640 × 480)
- Color or monochrome ICX694 CCD sensor with 1” optical format providing a resolution of 2752 × 2192 with 4.54 × 4.54 μm pixels
- High-speed USB3 interface for ease of installation on any computer
- Selectable 8 and 14-bit pixel data modes
To maximize the sensitivity of the new INFINITY3-6UR, Lumenera used a new larger 1” format Sony ICX694 sensor. With an approximately 50% larger active surface area than the ICX285 with 2/3" optical format, this high-resolution camera achieves a more-than-4× increase in resolution with a less-than-2× decrease in effective sensitivity. Image Credit: Teledyne Lumenera
- Differential interference contrast (DIC)
Included in the box
- INFINITY3-6URC – 6.0 Megapixel Uncooled Color CCD USB 3.0 Camera or INFINITY3-6URM – 6.0 Megapixel Uncooled Monochrome CCD USB 3.0 Camera
- USB 3.0 Cable
- La050315 – Power Supply, 5 V DC, 12.5 W
- 5YR Protection Plan 2 – 5-Year Extended Warranty with Advanced Replacement
- La2000PAFL – GPI/O Breakout Cable
- LuSDKSW – Software Developer’s Kit (Web Download)
Camera Settings. Source: Teledyne Lumenera
||CCD, Sony ICX694, Avail in Color or Monochrome
||8 or 14-bit
||6.5 e- (Quad-Tap Mode, 25 ºC ambient, 41 ºC internal)
||<1 e-/s (at 22 ºC ambient, 41 ºC internal)
||4.54 x 4.54 µm square pixels
Camera Controls. Source: Teledyne Lumenera
||External 5 V DC, 1.2 A, power supply (included)
||6 W maximum in full frame rate mode
||0 to 50 °C
||5 to 95%, non-condensing
||Any multiple of 16 x 16 pixels (quad tap mode)
||USB 3.0 (USB 2.0 supported for lower frame rates)
||57.15 x 97.79 x 39.62 mm 2.75 x 3.85 x 1.56 inches
||Adjustable C-mount standard
||2 x 2, 4 x 4, 8 x 8 (3 x 3 mono only)