Especially designed for low throughput laboratory workflows, the Minilys personal tissue homogenizer homogenizes three samples simultaneously in 0.5 mL or 2 mL tubes and one sample in 7 ml tubes.
Minilys is a compact and flexible tissue homogenizer to meet particular sample preparation needs for all laboratories working with biological samples.
Especially designed to offer optimal grinding, lysing and homogenizing efficiency, Minilys is capable of handling 3 x 2 mL/0.5 mL tubes or 1 x 7 mL tube to process any type of samples. Its manual but not screw-in locking system makes Minilys an easy-pick-up laboratory instrument.
Affordable, Minilys offers the best personal homogenization solution.
Minilys homogenizer is ideal for daily lab workflow. Associated with the appropriate lysing kit, Minilys can even grind difficult samples like grains or hairs.
Reasons to Choose Minilys Personal Homogenizer
- Full application support composed of more than 2,000 scientific documents based on user experiences to determine the best protocol for your samples.
Support is provided online 24/7 by our Application Center, or by our dedicated Application Specialists
- With 30 different lysing kits available, Precellys is the most versatile range of homogenizers.
It allows users to homogenize, grind or lyse all sample types.
- The easy-handling features allow the Precellys to be used without advanced training
- 10 years of expertise in sample preparation and more than 30,000 scientists who use the Precellys worldwide
- A worldwide distribution network to support you wherever you are.
- from 1 to 3 x 2 mL, 0.5 mL or 1.5 mL tubes
- 1 x 7 mL tube
- Manual (no screw-in system)
- Length 180 mm x Width 290 mm x Height 380 mm
- 100 – 230 VAC / 50-60 Hz / Power 1 kVA
- CE and FCC part 15 certified
Mouse heart homogenization with Minilys [Bertin Instruments]
Small and compact, Minilys tissue homogenizer requires minimal bench space in your laboratory.
Especially designed for low-throughput laboratory workflows and personal use, Minilys homogenizes three samples simultaneously in 0.5 ml/2 ml tubes or 1 sample in 7 ml.