Precellys Evolution is the most advanced tissue homogenizer combining high efficiency and versatility for all sample preparation needs.
Precellys Evolution is the universal tissue homogenizer combining high flexibility and high efficiency for either routine or R&D projects.
Especially designed for L3 laboratories, the Precellys Evolution is based on 10 years of sample preparation expertise. It offers optimal robustness and safety. The Precellys Evolution possesses a unique automatic tube locking system – a real push-and-play system.
The Precellys Evolution homogenizer can process five different sizes of tubes (0.3 mL in well-plate format, 0.5, 2, 7 and 15 mL) and up to 24 tubes simultaneously.
Its flexibility and high efficiency give users the ability to grind, homogenize or lyse any type of soft or hard sample from animal, human, plant or microorganism sources in seconds.
Protein extraction from food sample with Precellys® Evolution [Bertin Instruments]
Watch Precellys Evolution – the Most Efficient and Flexible Homogenizer – in Action!
Genclis SAS is a CRO mainly working on food samples. The aim of this application is to extract proteins recognized by IgE antibodies from allergic patients. The challenge is to extract protein with the best possible quality. The Precellys Evolution tissue homogenizer extracts high quality proteins in large quantities from dry food samples. Moreover, the capacity to process 6 x 15mL tubes is a real advantage and saves time.
Reasons to Choose Precellys Evolution Homogenizer
- Full application support composed of more than 2,000 scientific documents based on user experiences to determine the best protocol for your samples.
Support is provided online 24/7 by our Application Center, or by our dedicated Application Specialists
- With 30 different lysing kits available, Precellys is the most versatile range of homogenizers.
It allows users to homogenize, grind or lyse all sample types.
- The easy-handling features allow the Precellys to be used without advanced training
- 10 years of expertise in sample preparation and more than 30,000 scientists who use the Precellys worldwide
- A worldwide distribution network to support you wherever you are.
- From 8 to 96 wells, 300 µL
- From 1 to 24 tubes, 2 mL/0.5 mL
- From 1 to 12 tubes, 7 mL
- From 1 to 6 tubes, 15 mL
- From 4,500 rpm to 10,000 rpm (increment by 100 rpm)
- Automatic tubes locking system – patented
- The software allows users to save an unlimited number of protocols
Number of Cycles
- up to 90 sec (increment by 1 sec)
- L: 378 mm, W: 515 mm, H: 400 mm (632 mm with open lid)
- 90 – 250 VAC / 50-60 Hz Power: 1 kVA
- CE and CFR 47 part 15 certified