The Precellys lysing kits are dedicated to sample preparation for Precellys tissue homogenizers. They gather high quality material (glass, ceramic or stainless steel) and Dnase/Rnase free certification.
The Precellys lysing kits offer the best versatility of volumes and grinding material to address any type of samples: human, animal, plants, microorganisms, soil, etc.
Their DNase/RNase free certification guarantees the best quality and quantity of nucleic acids extractions after grinding.
Choosing the appropriate lysing kit allows users to maximize the quantity and quality of extraction and decrease the processing time while limiting heat generation.
Precellys tissue homogenizer proposes more than 30 different lysing matrixes composed with:
- 4 different volumes of tubes: 0.5, 2, 7 and 15 mL
- 4 different grinding materials are available: ceramic, glass, stainless steel, garnet in different sizes.
For particularly difficult samples like hair, seeds or bones which require high-speed grinding, Precellys also proposes reinforced tubes resistant to the maximum energy level that Precellys equipment can provide.
Reasons to Choose Lysing Kits
- Full application support composed of more than 2,000 scientific documents based on user experiences to determine the best protocol for your samples.
Support is provided online 24/7 by our Application Center, or by our dedicated Application Specialists.
- With 30 different lysing kits available, Precellys is the most versatile range of homogenizers.
It allows users to homogenize, grind or lyse all sample types.
- The easy-handling features allow the Precellys to be used without advanced training.
- 10 years of expertise in sample preparation and more than 30,000 scientists who use the Precellys worldwide.
- A worldwide distribution network to support you wherever you are.