Bruker's new BioSpec 210/11, a record-breaking highest field magnet system for preclinical imaging has been launched.
The record-breaking highest field magnet system for preclinical imaging has been launched. At 21 Tesla, the actively-shielded and refrigerated system has already delivered in vivo images of mice using a 900 MHz MRI CryoProbe, during evaluation in Karlsruhe, Germany.
The first 21 Tesla FT-ICR magnet has been installed and is now at field in the National High Magnetic Field Laboratory in Tallahassee Florida.
Superconducting Magnet System
- Actively-shielded superconducting wide-bore magnet
- Nitrogen free (no cryogenic maintenance by customer)
- Cryo-refrigerator (Minimal helium consumption, long hold-times, long maintenance intervals)Reduced stray field
- Screening against external field perturbations
- Table attached to the magnet front side with integrated rail for animal handling system
- Passive RT shim system
- Latest AVANCE III HD electronic architecture
- The digital signal processing system operates at 1H resonance frequency of 900 MHz and utilizes digital filtering, digital quadrature demodulation as well as digital controls for RF amplitude stabilization for superior resolution and image quality
- Receiver bandwidth: 5 MHz
- Digital receive channels: up to 16 (optional)