Poor execution or consistency in inventory management can affect reimbursement claims for supplies used in patient procedures. It can also hinder effective clinical workflow. When you have the ability to easily track supply items as they're used throughout your facility—including in labs and procedure areas—you can be confident you're capturing necessary information for reimbursement.
OptiFlex™ Cath Lab (CL) is a cath lab supply chain management system designed for the unique needs of specialty areas such as the cath lab, diagnostic and interventional radiology, electrophysiology, and endoscopy. It easily tracks usage and costs, supporting your efforts to optimize revenue and improve clinical efficiency.
Flexible Architecture and Technology
- Works with open shelves, secured automated dispensing cabinets, or a combination of the two.
- Cabinets can be tailored with Omnicell's Catheter and Suture Hardware Modules.
- Updated Microsoft and Intel technology enhances reliability, security, and responsiveness.
- OptiFlex server available in physical and virtual platforms (VMware Ready).
Efficient and Versatile
- Captures lot numbers, serial numbers, and expiration dates;
- Warnings are given for expired products and latex content.
- Enables correct date of service information to be entered for items scanned later.
- Allows supply tracking in emergency cases – before a patient has an "admitted patient" record.
- Integrates with Omnicell® Tissue Center for efficient handling of tissue specimens.
Smart Inventory Management
- Incorporates real-time reorder points, par levels, and critical level alerts.
- Unique requisitioning options allow for more complex movement and tracking of supplies within large procedures areas.