SpotlightTM IR microscope systems are developed to satisfy the demands of a growing laboratory by producing high-quality, repeatable data from a wide range of sample types. The Spotlight 400 FT-IR Imaging Solution incorporates excellent sensitivity, quick imaging and user-friendliness.
The ability to examine large sample regions quickly and with excellent spatial resolution opens up new possibilities for FT-IR microscopy.
FT-IR Imaging for exceptional analyses
The Spotlight 400 FT-IR Imaging System is equipped with cutting-edge technology that enables intelligent automation and advanced analysis. The system includes a variety of unique productivity tools, including an ATR imaging system that allows users to gather high-resolution infrared photographs of extremely tiny samples to examine material composition using FT-IR spectral data.
Unique features of the Spotlight 400 System include
- High-quality spectral generation and images from sample regions, with pixel resolutions of 6.25, 25 or 50 microns
- The Spectrum 3TM systems may be configured to work with mid-IR, near-IR or dual-range FT-IR to extract the most data from samples in the shortest amount of time
- The Spectrum 3TM system may be configured to work with extended range mid-IR, near-IR or dual-range FT-IR to get the most information out of samples in the quickest amount of time
- Easy analysis of several layers and particles is enabled simultaneously by Region of Interest (ROI) findings
The Spotlight 400 FT-IR Imaging System may be customized to match specific FT-IR microscopy needs and create high-quality spectra and FT-IR images from even the tiniest samples.
- Micro-ATR objective with the option of either silicon or germanium crystal
- Auto-illumination and autofocus modes are available with white light LED illumination for true color displays
- Can be configured as an upgrade package for a current compatible PerkinElmer FT-IR spectrometer or as a system with Spectrum 3TM
- ATR standard spot and larger spot imaging objective using a germanium crystal that automatically switches between broad area survey and high-resolution imaging mode
- SpectrumIMAGETM software is included as standard, allowing for complete operation and image analysis
- For customized NIR imaging, dual-mode single point and MCT array (mercury cadmium telluride) detector standard with InGaAs array option
- Standard motorized stage with joystick or Spotlight software control
An infrared polarizer kit, crystal compression cells, a heated stage accessory and a micro-sampling tool kit are among the alternative accessories and consumables offered for use with the Spotlight systems for easier sample handling and processing.
Microscopy for a Variety of Applications
The Spotlight’s versatility and sensitivity make it an excellent addition to any lab environment, in any field. It is simple to operate, yet extremely powerful and adaptable. The Spotlight 400 System supports the following applications:
- Biomedical Research
- Materials Analysis
- Academic Research
The Spotlight 400 system is driven by a robust software suite that can handle sophisticated FT-IR analysis in research and industrial facilities while always delivering excellent findings.
The system’s software offers users complete control over the microscope, including sample focusing, lighting, stage location, switching between sampling modes and altering the spectra users gather. The spectrometers have three modes of operation: ratio, single-beam and interferogram.
The SpectrumIMAGE software gives users complete control over the imaging equipment, including the option to see sample pictures in real-time. Spectrum MultiSearch makes it simple to identify unknown combinations by using comparison methods that allow for the isolation and library matching of up to 10 elements.