The SumoFlo® CPFM-8100-series Single-Use Coriolis Mass Flow Meter from Malema Sensors® is a family of advanced flow meters based on the Coriolis principle fabricated exclusively from USP Class VI-certified PEEK (Polyether ether ketone) polymeric material. SumoFlo® flow meters are comprised of two assemblies: one containing the single-use sensor, the other containing the supporting electronics. SumoFlo® sensors are specially designed for measuring liquids in high-purity bio-pharmaceutical and other applications that require all plastic-wetted surfaces and provide a Mass Flow Rate, Total Mass and Temperature, with accuracy ±1% of reading.
The SumoFlo® series sensor is the world's only gamma-sterilizable Coriolis mass flow meter, and is available in a disposable, drop-in form factor for single-use applications. The fluid contacting surfaces are made of unreinforced PEEK that meet USP Class VI, USP 661, and USP 788 standards.
- Fluid measurement performance is independent of fluid properties; eliminating the need to calibrate on different fluids
- Accuracy is unaffected by flow regime (e.g., laminar or turbulent flow) or variations in flow velocity profile
- Multiple sensor sizes from 1/8" to 1"; availabe with barb or tri-clamp connections
- Supports fluid flow ranges from 50 g/min to 100 kg/min.
- Disposable drop-in sensor option for single use applications
- certified version available
- Custom sensor mounting cradle available
±1% of rate for 10% to 100% of full scale rated flow rate
±1% of rate ±Z.O.S. for flow rates <10% of full scale rated flow rate
||Ambient: 0-50 °C
Fluid: 2-40 °C
||80 PSIG (Max.)
|Flow Range **
||1,300 – 13,000 g/min
||2,000 – 20,000 g/min
|Zero Offset Stability (Z.O.S.)
* Dynamic temperature compensation available
** Pressure drop at Max. Flow range = 10 psi in water (1cP)
||24 VDC ±10%
||Max 6 W
||Operator Parameter configuration through configuration port with a PC
|Analog Output Module
Passive 4-20 mA
|Digital Input/Output Module
||Configurable as Frequency or Digital I/O
||0 to 10 KHz proportional to flow rate
||½” barb connection *
||USP Class VI PEEK (Polyether ether ketone)
USP Class VI medical grade adhesive
||190 mm (L) x 74.9 mm (W) x 222 mm (H)
||135.7 mm (L) x 44.2 mm (W) x 177.8 mm (H)
||Sensor: 0.84 kg ; Transmitter :0.82 kg
|Cable Length (cable length between sensor and transmitter)
||Standard 3 m; Maximum up to 30 m
* Consult the factory for other types of process connection options.
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Pure water or ultra high purity chemicals
Fluids with varying density or viscosity
Tangential Flow Filtration