Symbiq raises the bar for infusion pump technology with an innovative and user-centric approach. With its unique combination of nurse-friendly features, auto-default to safety software, and extensive configurability for flexibility, Symbiq simplifies safety for the entire hospital.
Leading edge design and functionality makes Symbiq easy to use and streamlines clinical workflows.
- Large color screen (35 square inches) with easy-to-read far-view display
- Touch screen programming and easy titration
- Automated cassette loading system
- Robust, built-in wireless capability
- Ergonomic pole clamp design with quick-tighten and quick-release for easy transfer
- Flexible settings and no hard keys to limit software updates so Symbiq can evolve with your facility
- Symbiq enables accurate flow delivery with advanced cassette technology.
- Advanced cassette technology enables flow accuracy
- Flow stop mechanism helps protect against free-flow events; the flow stop is designed to be closed while in the pump
- Delivery accuracy +/-5% with 95% confidence interval*
- Meets ECRI standard for Excellent performance for low-flow continuity1
- Full portfolio of IV administration sets available, featuring non-DEHP sets