The V-630Bio is a specifically designed instrument dedicated to Life Science applications. This model consists of the V-630, an intelligent Remote Module (iRM) designed for biological and clinical analysis, and a micro cell holder. The iRM conveniently guides the operator through routines encompassing data acquisition to data processing. Features for simplicity and ease-of-use include the IQ Accessory function for automatic accessory recognition and IQ Start for immediate start of registered data collection applications when conducting routine measurements. Built-in bio-analytical application programs include: protein/nucleic acid measurement; temperature ramping/DNA melting analysis; kinetics measurement/analysis; and a quantitative protein analysis program with six different calibration methods installed and ready for sample analyses. Advanced Life Science applications are also available for the Spectra Manager II platform.
Simplicity and Ease-of-Use
The newly redesigned intelligent remote module (iRM) can be easily operated through a color LCD touch screen. The iRM incorporates a wide display and provides access to all functions necessary for routine applications.
High-throughput optics and fast response detectors allow the V-630Bio to scan at speeds up to 8000 nm/min. without wavelength tracking errors.
Applicable to Micro Volume Sampling
The standard cell holder includes a cell height adjustment function to accept micro cells.
Standard Application Programs
- Wavelength scanning
- Quantitative Analysis with six types of calibration curves specific to protein concentration analysis
- Time course measurement
- Fixed wavelength measurement
Dedicated Biological Application Programs
- Protein/nucleic acid measurement
- Temperature ramping/DNA melting analysis
- Kinetics measurement and analysis
- Data storage on PC-compatible flash memory card
- The obtained data can be automatically printed to USB printers, or saved to a compact flash memory card for further processing on a PC.