The Welch Allyn Digital MacroView Otoscope is a simple, affordable tool that lets you see, explain, and save digital images of the ear. Offering you clear live and still images of the ear canal and tympanic membrane, the Digital MacroView Otoscope is a valuable tool in support of the treatment and management of your patients’ ears. Easy to learn and use, the Digital MacroView is a plug and play system requiring no additional purchase of software.
- Improves communication, which can lead to better patient compliance
- Allows you to store digital images in patient records for enhanced documentation of exam findings
- Provides you the ability to share images with other providers as visual descriptive reference
- Gives you an excellent training aid for educational purposes
- Offers you the ability to view small details of tubes and hearing aid