The iScan Coreo slide scanner serves as the springboard for a total digital pathology environment in the anatomic pathology lab. It provides high speed brightfield slide scanning, improved image quality, and advanced slide handling. The iScan Coreo slide scanner is packaged with advanced image viewing software, offering pathologists and histotechnologists the ability to view and annotate digital images of scanned slides.
iScan Coreo Live Mode is a unique feature of the iScan Coreo slide scanner, that distinguishes it from other systems in the digital pathology industry. iScan Coreo Live is a web based application designed to enable remote microscopy and live telepathology applications. Pathologists using iScan Coreo Live can connect to the iScan Coreo scanner from a remote location and review the slides within the system, without being in the same location as the glass slide.
- High speed brightfield scanning — a 15 x 15 mm tissue area can be scanned in less than two minutes at 20X
- Automatic slide detection for walk-away scanning, random access to the slide rack
- Automated turret with four objectives, for optical brightfield scanning at 4X, 10X, 20X and 40X magnifications
- Autoloader for walk-away scanning of up to 160 slides
- Crisp, responsive, high quality images at all magnifications