The Agilent high-throughput LC/MS solution is based on the 1290 Infinity II LC system and achieves highest analysis speeds and shortest cycle times without compromising robustness and data quality. With a capacity of up to 16 cooled microtiter plates, the 1290 Infinity II Multisampler is designed to meet the requirements of high-throughput applications. The combination of a 1300-bar injection valve with the multiwash option facilitates short cycle times and lowest carryover – typically less than 0.0009% for chlorhexidine. Further, the scalable, modular, and open system architecture of the Agilent 1290 Infinity II LC Series enables future expandability and adaptability, securing your investment.
- Infinite power range that combines ultrahigh pressure up to 1300 bar and high flow rates up to 5 mL/min for maximum chromatographic performance, speed, compatibility and flexibility.
- Agilent 1290 Infinity II High Speed Pump combines active damping with a low 45 µL delay volume
- Agilent 1290 Infinity II Multisampler is a compact 1300 bar compatible unit handling vials and up to 16 microtiter plates (6,144 samples), cuts cycles times to five seconds, and reduces carryover to 9 part per million. All samples can be cooled efficiently.
- Agilent InfinityLab Quick Change Valves integrated in the Agilent 1290 Infinity II Mulicolumn Thermostat pave the way for ultrahigh throughput by saving column wash and regeneration time (alternating column regeneration) for shorter cycle time.
- Agilent 1290 Infinity II Diode Array Detector includes the Agilent Max-Light cartridge flow cell, offering a new level of UV-sensitivity and baseline robustness, including fast spectral acquisition at data rates up to 240 Hz.
- Agilent Quadrupole, TOF, QQQ or Q-TOF LC/MS - for fast and sensitive determination of molecular weight and structure.
- Agilent ZORBAX Rapid Resolution High Definition (1.8 µm) LC columns with up to 1200 bar pressure stability for ultimate speed and resolution
- Agilent Lab Advisor software – with intuitive diagnostic and monitor capabilities and alert functions to notify you of problems – helps you manage your laboratory for best chromatographic quality.
- Software and Informatics