The Agilent 490-Mobile Micro GC provides you with the perfect tools in bringing your analysis equipment to the sample. The portable Gas Chromatograph provides wireless connection to a mobile device, such as a phone or tablet, eliminates the need of cables and a laptop. Your analysis results can be viewed in full but it is also possible to have it reported in “true/false”. In the same method, alarms can be set to further improve the follow up action by the operator.
- A new web browser based User Interface perfectly suited for your mobile device (phone, tablet or laptop)
- Basic GC control functionality includes: start/stop run, choose method, do a single point calibration, choose and start sequence
- Not having to carry a laptop nor cables, your carry-on luggage is reduced significantly making it easier to enter remote and difficult to reach locations.
- Immediate wireless connection ensures a quick setup.
- As the instrument is fast up-and-running, results are available more quickly and your time is used more efficiently.
- Having a wireless connection to the Micro GC there is no need to stand and wait directly next to the instrument. You can stay in your car or take shelter
- Channel Cabinets -The 490 Micro GC compact gas analyzer offers between one to four user installable, plug and play analytical GC channels.
- Column Modules- Agilent 490 Micro GC column modules arrive pre-configured and factory tested, housed in plug and play GC channels with electronic gas control, injector, narrow-bore column and detector all in one, for fast, high efficiency separations.
- Micro Gasifier- Assure your sample integrity by using the Micro-Gasifier to provide controlled LPG (Liquid Petroleum Gas) and LNG (Liquefied Natural Gas) sample evaporation before the sample is introduced into the Micro GC injector for analysis.
- Portable Field Case- Take your Micro GC analysis to your field sites for field perimeter monitoring, multiple drilling locations, and measurements at natural gas pipelines and metering stations.
- Rack Mount-The 490 Micro GC is available in an optional 19” rack mounted chassis which can hold 1 or 2 independent analytical GC channels.