The Agilent 1220 Infinity II LC is an affordable, high quality, integrated system based on proven technology, putting you on the fast track to highest efficiency for maximum return on investment. As part of the Agilent InfinityLab LC Series, the 1220 Infinity II LC gives you the proven quality and performance you expect from the industry leader. You can choose from four integrated, "all-in-one" configurations and various upgrade paths allow you to increase instrument efficiency. The walk-up upgrade and software convert the 1220 Infinity II LC into the perfect LC workhorse for a multi-user environment. Further, almost any InfinityLab LC Series module can be connected to give you maximum analytical flexibility.
- Optimized for everyday productivity - exceptional accuracy and superior precision for all routine applications.
- Fully compliant with all requirements for regulatory LC applications.
- Industry leading quality and long-life - a member of the reliable and trusted InfinityLab LC Series.
- Fast, trouble-free startup - every system is tested in its final configuration.
- Flexibility - hardware choices and all-in-one configurations include an isocratic or gradient pump, manual injector or vial autosampler, column oven and variable wavelength detector.
- Future proof - upgrade your system with additional hardware modules such as an InfinityLab LC Series refractive index, fluorescence or evaporative light scattering detector, or a 6000 Series single quadrupole MS.
- Walk-up Solution – external walk-up tray and dedicated walk-up software make this the perfect LC system for a multi-user environment,
- Mobile Lab – unique mobile upgrade allows installation of the 1220 Infinity II LC in a mobile lab
- Higher resolution and faster run times - our optimized pump delivers up to 600 bar so you can use smaller particle size columns.
- Lower detection limits using a variable wavelength detector up to 80 Hz.
- Maintain stable temperatures with the optional column oven.
- High performance software - chose either OpenLAB CDS EZChrom Edition or the fully flexible, multi-purpose OpenLAB CDS ChemStation Edition.
- Ordering Details
- Software and Informatics