With the halcyonics_nano series, Accurion introduced a new product philosophy in 2008: Combination of the highest performance in active vibration isolation with the smallest dimensions at an excellent cost-performance ratio. This technology even allows active vibration isolation for entry level scanning probe microscopes.
There are two standard versions currently available: the Nano_20 and the Nano_30. Both systems are very lightweight and portable. The ultra-compact isolator of the Nano_20 only weighs 5.6 kg (12.3 lbs)! Setting up the Nano system is exceptionally easy. It does not require any tuning or load adjustment prior to its use. Just place your application on top of the Nano system, attach the cables, release the transportation lock, turn it on and that’s it! This is definitely the fastest and easiest setup of an active isolation system!
The active vibration isolation takes effect right at 1 Hz and increases considerably from this frequency upwards. At above 15 Hz, halcyonics_nano systems achieve an isolation of 40 dB – which means that 99.0% of the vibration is effectively isolated.
- Active vibration isolation in all six degrees of freedom
- Short settling time and position stability
- AC power from a standard outlet is sufficient; there is no compressed air supply required
- No natural low frequency resonance; as a result, excellent vibration characteristics also in frequency ranges below 5 Hz
- Easy to install: rapid setup of the system - no tuning or load adjustment
- Ultra-compact and portable
- Provides better vibration isolation (> 99.0% isolation above 15 Hz) than large optical tables
- External control unit