Monmouth's Aluminum Modular Cleanrooms help to create a guaranteed ISO-class clean environment within a pre-existing space or room.
Each cleanroom is built upon a free-standing aluminum framework and assembled on-site in just a few hours. Extra smooth aluminum surfaces and 45° angles ensure the prevention of particle buildup.
- Creating clean environments: Clean Air Modules (CAM) use H14 HEPA filters with an efficiency of 99.997 % at 0.3 microns to create a clean air environment within the room.
- Tailored to users’ application: Standard and custom spaces to fit users’ application and cleanliness needs.
- ISO CLASS 6 - 9 environments: A range of cleanliness levels can be achieved in line with ISO Cleanroom BS EN ISO 14644-1 Standards.
- Automatic eco mode: Power output reduced, lighting and display deactivated, and fan speed decreased to 50% following a period of operator inactivity.
Modular, expandable, and adaptable
Every Monmouth Cleanroom is entirely bespoke, which means that a vast array of sizes can be accommodated, from small- to large-scale constructions. Each component is manufactured using durable materials that are easy to clean to ensure years of uninterrupted service.
The cleanroom is lightweight and can be dismantled and relocated if needed. A variety of working areas can be constructed, and a choice of different size standard elements are available. Panel walling is constructed from aluminum composite to suit requirements, and clear non-break polycarbonate is used for the window panes.
The Modular Cleanrooms can be constructed both with or without entrance/changing areas. The entrances can be built as hinged doors, sliding doors, strip curtains, or a combination of the three. Transfer hatches can be built in to allow the safe and easy passing of items into the clean-air environment.
To create a positive pressure and clean air environment within the room, Clean Air Modules (CAM) use H14 HEPA filters with 99.997% efficiency at 0.3 microns.
A range of cleanliness levels can be achieved in line with ISO Cleanroom Standards; ISO Class 6, 7, or 8 are the most common.
Aluminium Modular Cleanroom
Video Credit: Monmouth Scientific Limited
Key features and benefits
Monmouth Scientific’s Modular Cleanrooms are trusted by scientists and engineers worldwide, particularly those working in the pharmaceutical, aerospace, and manufacturing sectors.
Fields of application
- Industrial manufacture
- Watchmaker and optics
- Laboratories and research
- Mechatronics and precision engineering
- Aerospace and engineering
ISO class environments
A range of cleanliness levels can be achieved in line with ISO Cleanroom BS EN ISO 14644-1 Standards.
High-quality HEPA filters are 99.997% efficient at 0.3 microns, ensuring the creation of an ISO Class 4 Clean Environment.
PIR Sensors guarantee efficient energy consumption by positioning the cabinet in Eco Mode following a period of operator inactivity.
- Cabinet power output decreased
- Fan speed decreased to 50%
- LED lighting and Visionaire® display deactivated
Touchscreen control interface
The Visionaire® technology built into the Biological Safety Cabinets enables the greatest level of operator monitoring, thereby allowing users to regulate every essential aspect of product operation.